Friday, August 14, 2009

Chris Brown claims he's a "Changed Man"




Chris Brown was spotted last night partying it up with models Brittany Dailey and singer Brandy Moreno !

HAH! When Chris went outside the first thing the paparazzi asked him was if he LOVED rihanna ! He looks away then like looks down at his dream. REALLY AWKWARD !!!
[ Watch Video ]
Since we're on the topic of Rihanna ! I might as well just say that a new song from Chris was released last night ! It was kind of directed to Rihanna !

In the first verse it says:
"They looking at you and telling you we need to break it off / You need to choose what to do. It’s you and me in love / but I’m about to show the world that I’m a changed man"

Then on the chorus:
“I’m doing all that I can / and everybody hates Chris / They can never understand”.

Then the BEST part is at the wnd when he whispers
"It Aint Over"


Rumor is that this song is the first single off his new album "Graffiti".
Check it out below !

Hate it or Love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment