Monday, July 13, 2009

Joan Rivers made a molestation joke on Michael Jackson!


Joan Rivers made a very rude joke about michael jackson!
She was talking to a reporter and this is the conversation:

Joan Rivers: Someone told me that Michael Jackson died. Is that true?
Reporter: Yes, unfortunately it is.
Joan Rivers: Well, that's good. I can let my grandson take a walk alone again.

Joan, how about when you die, someone can joke about all the HORRIBLE PLASTIC SURGERY!!! [which didnt help you to look any better]

FREAKIN JERK!!

that really made me mad!
like okay the dude is freaking gone! HE WAS A LEGEND!

HER OLD UGLY BUTT JUST MAD HE WAS MORE FAMOUS THAN HER!

ily Michael!

lol- i just spent the past 5 minutes looking through all my many pictures! i was looking for a picture where i look angry or mad. but since i dont take those types of pictures i dont have one. i wanted to have a angry picture here so i could visualize my anger!! lmaoo, im geekin..


DOES THIS SHOW MY ANGER NOW!!??
lmaoo, lemme stop.
well byee!


-Carlton Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment