Monday, July 6, 2009

Michael Jackson: A Legend !

Michael Jackson
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009
Man, to be honest. It still hasn't hit me yet. I still cant believe his gone. I remember when i was like 3 or 4 i was watching one of his concerts. And i screamed out "I WANT TO MARRY THAT MAN!!" lol. but on the day of his death, i was leaving the house on my way to my friends house and i heard about him on the news and people were calling me. and i couldnt believe it. i was in complete shock. i teared up when i heard the words "It is confirmed. Michael Jackson is now pronounced dead.". Soo many thoughts ran through my mind. It really depressed me. Then for the next couple of days all over MTV, BET, and every other chanel i watch; there he was michael jackson and his videos or people's twitter messages. i couldnt help but drop a few tears. im listening to one of my favorite songs from him: Dirty Diana.




Michael, we love you. You are an inspiration. Your music will live on forever. Rest in Peace. Much love to his kids and family.
=[
-Carlton Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment